Celebrate Dia de los Muertos with a delicious and vibrant margarita.
- 2 ounces marigold infused tequila
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce cointreau
- 1 ounce lime juice
- cubed ice
- marigold flowers and petals for garnish
- orange rind for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in tequila, orange juice, cointreau, and lime juice. Shake well. Strain and pour into glass filled with additional cubed ice. Garnish with marigold petals and orange rind.
- 1 cup organic marigold petals
- Zest or rind from 1 orange
- 4 cups tequila
- Using your favorite jar or the original tequila bottle, add marigold petals and orange rind to the tequila. Allow to sit and infuse for 1 week. Strain when ready to use.