Skip to content
Apples + Bacon + Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded, reserved
- 1 Honeycrisp or Granny Smith apple, cord and thinly sliced
- 4 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 flour tortillas
- Bring a large skillet to medium heat.
- Place the 2 tortillas in the hot pan.
- Sprinkle cheese, apples, and bacon.
- Top with a little extra cheese and place a second tortilla on top.
- Cook for about two minutes or until the bottom tortilla is golden brown.
- Flip the quesadillas to the other side.
- Continue to cook until golden. Serve warm.