A complete breakfast! Avocado + Bacon + Eggs
- 2 medium avocados
- 4 eggs
- 2 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- season with salt and pepper
- fresh salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pit.
- With a spoon, scoop out little extra avocado widening the hole for the egg.
- Place avocado halves in a muffin pan to keep them stable while baking.
- Crack the raw egg into the avocado.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with cooked bacon.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm with fresh salsa on the side (optional).