An easy and zesty appetizer to have on hand for any occasion.
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups mixed olives
- 3 teaspoons herbs de Provence
- 1/8th teaspoon crushed chili pepper flakes
- From 1 lemon, peel three strips of lemon rind. Squeeze 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Set aside.
- From 1 orange, peel three strips of orange rind. Squeeze 2 tablespoons orange juice. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine juices, olives, herbs de Provence and chili pepper flakes.
- Allow to marinate for a few hours before serving. Serve at room temperature.