Take advantage of your crock pot and cook hands-free this holiday season.
Crock pot Maple Brown Sugar Ham
- 7-8 pound spiral-cut ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Place ham inside crock pot, flat side down.
- Rub the brown sugar over all sides of the ham.
- Pour on the maple syrup, chili powder, and pineapple juice. Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours.
- Baste ham with juices an hour or so before serving.
- When cooking is done, carefully remove ham from crock pot and place on a cutting board.
- Let rest 15 minutes before carving.