It’s summer! Get ready to grill!
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 1/2 pound skirt steak, trimmed
- 1 cup tomatillo salsa
- 1 cup salsa
- Combine together lime juice, pineapple juice, garlic, Mexican oregano, cumin, black pepper, and cilantro in a zip top bag.
- Add skirt steak, coat well and marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator until ready to cook. Preheat grill to medium-high. Grill steaks for 3-5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a cutting board and allow to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice the steak thinly. Serve with your favorite salsas.