Elevating the presentation of the classic, Mexican street food, Elotes.
- 4 ears white corn
- ½ cup Cojita cheese, finely crumbled
- ½ cup chili powder or Tapatio Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 recipe Crema click here
- Remove husks and silk from each ear of corn.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add ears of corn.
- Cook for about 5-10 minutes until kernels are crisp. Remove from water and set aside to cool.
- Cut kernels off the ears of corn.
- Fill each cup halfway with corn. Spoon a dollop of crema on top and garnish with chili powder or Tapatio hot sauce.
For a casual dinner, making the classic Elotes recipe is easy and always a family favorite! Find the recipe here!