Elevate grilled corn with Mexican flavors and spices!
Grilled Mexican Street Corn
- 6 ears corn, husks removed
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup Cotija cheese, finely crumbled
- Red chili powder, to taste
- 1 lime cut into wedges, to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Grill corn on a hot grill until slightly charred.
- In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, heavy cream, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Slather cooked corn with sour cream mixture.
- Roll in cheese until the corn is covered.
- Season with chili powder, cilantro, and lime juice to taste.