A refreshing fruit salsa that pairs perfectly with fish, chicken, or steak. Better yet, if you aren’t up for cooking, just enjoy it with classic tortilla chips!
- 3 ripe mangos, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 large lime, zested and juiced
- salt to taste
- In a serving bowl, combine mangos, bell peppers, onions, cilantro and jalapeños. Drizzle with lime juice and zest. Mix well. Season with salt to taste.