The prettiest and easiest salad you will ever make.
Mediterranean Wreath Salad
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 1 head baby Romain lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 2 cups assorted olives and peppers
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- rosemary sprigs for garnish, optional
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Lay lettuce greens out onto a round platter.
- Arrange assorted olives, peppers, and feta cheese on top of the lettuce.
- Garnish with rosemary to add the touch of a holiday “wreath”.
- To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, and olive oil.
- Place dressing in the center of the salad wreath or toss before serving to guests.