A great side salad that pairs nicely with carne asada, pork tacos, or chicken fajitas.
Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 8 cobs of corn
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Grill corn in husks over medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes. Remove from grill and allow to cool. Remove kernels from the cob. Place in a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Stir in vinaigrette, green onions, Cotija cheese, cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with smoked paprika.