Mini caramel apples are the perfect size for a little sweetness.
Mini Cookie Caramel Apples
- 4 large Granny Smith apples
- 1 (11 ounce bag) caramels
- cookie crumbs or favorite topping
- 24 cake pop sticks
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Using a melon ball utensil, scoop out mini balls of apples. Place a stick into each ball and set aside. In a medium sauce pan, add caramels. Stir until completely melted. Allow caramel to cool slightly before dipping the apples. Pour toppings into a medium size bowl and set aside. Once the caramel has cooled and thickened slightly, start dipping each apple ball. Roll the caramel apple in the cookie topping and set on the wax paper to cool. Store, wrapped, in a cool dry place.