Prosciutto wrapped asparagus is an easy recipe that can be served as an appetizer or side dish. To save time, wrap the asparagus ahead of time and sauté them right before serving.
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- 6 ounces sliced prosciutto, halved horizontally
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Wrap prosciutto slices on each asparagus spear at an angle, covering the entire length of the spear. Repeat with remaining prosciutto and asparagus.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add asparagus and cook until prosciutto is crisp and asparagus is tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.