No fire pit needed for these ooey, gooey, delicious bars!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)?1 teaspoon salt
- 6 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 2 (4 ounce) dark chocolate bars
- 1 (7 ounce) jar of marshmallow cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixer, beat the butter and sugars until creamed together.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Slowly stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment and press 1/2 of the dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Lift out the parchment with the dough on it and set it aside (top cookie layer).
- Line the 8x8 dish with a second piece of parchment and press the remaining dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Layer with the chocolate bars, marshmallow cream, and top cookie layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
- Bars can be baked ahead of time and stored, covered in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled or bring to room temperature.