Skip to content
Sweet & Salty
- 4 apples large, washed, and dried
- 4 sticks
- 1 bag (11 ounces) caramels, unwrapped and melted
- 1 (12 ounces) chocolate chips, melted
- 4 cups pretzels, crushed
- Prepare a baking sheet with wax paper. Spray the wax paper with cooking spray and set aside. Insert a stick into the stem end of each apple.
- Melt caramels according to package directions.
- Dip apples into the melted caramel until evenly coated. Set onto baking sheet.
- Refrigerate caramel apples for 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour crushed pretzels into a small bowl.
- Melt the chocolate chips.
- Dip caramel apples into the melted chocolate.
- Roll chocolate caramel apples in the crushed pretzels.
- Return to the refrigerator until the apples have set.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.