Wake up and make yourself a wellness tea full of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory spices and honey that may help boot your immune system.
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Ginger
- a pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Manuka honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a soft boil.
- Stir in the cinnamon, ginger, cayenne pepper (optional if you like a spicy kick), honey, and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and cover with a lid. Allow the mixture to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain through a small mesh or cheese cloth into a cup.
- Alternately, fill a small tea bag of cinnamon, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
- Fill a mug with hot water, honey, and lemon juice. Add tea bag and allow to steep until desired strength.