A refreshing, fruity drink that the whole family can enjoy!
- 5 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 cups water, divided
- Place strawberries, sugar, and 1 cup of water into a large bowl. Lightly mash. Cover and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Using a potato masher, mash softened berries to a thick purée.
- Pour purée through a strainer into a pitcher, discarding the pulp.
- Add 7 cups of water and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator before serving.
- Garnish with sliced berries and mint.