Skip to content
Edible place card.
- 6-8 pretzel rods
- 2 (12-ounce) bags of white melting chocolate
- 1 (10-ounce) bag mini M&M's or mini Reese's Pieces
- 8 corn husks
- 8 small mason jars
- 1 bag of popcorn kernels
- 1 spool of burlap ribbon
- hot glue
- name tags
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium size shallow dish, melt white chocolates according to directions.
- Dip individual pretzels into the white chocolate. Allow to dry slightly on the wax paper.
- Continue to re-dip each pretzel adding multiple layers of white chocolate.
- Roll or press mini chocolate pieces onto each pretzel rod covered in white chocolate. Allow to dry completely.
- Cut corn husks into triangles. Using a small rubber band, attach two triangle pieces of corn husk around each pretzel rod.
- Cut thin strips from the extra pieces of corn husks to make a tie to cover the rubber band.
- To make the mason jars, wrap the jar with burlap ribbon and seal using hot glue. T
- ie a name tag to each jar.
- Fill with popcorn kernels and one elotes de dulces.