10 minute appetizer, perfect for any occasion.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 6 ounces brie or white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- thyme for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush puff pastry with beaten egg and cut into 30 rectangles.
- Place one rectangle on top of each other, stacking the pastry and repeat until you have 15 servings.
- Place onto lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until puffed and golden. Remove from oven.
- Cut brie into 15 wedges and place on top of the baked puffed pastry.
- Return to oven and allow cheese to melt slightly, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place on a serving platter.
- Spoon cranberry sauce on top of each puffed pastry and garnish with thyme.