I enjoy making white wine sangria during the spring and summer months. It is a light and refreshing drink; perfect to enjoy in the afternoon sun.
- 1 lime, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 bottle of Pinot Grigio
- 1/4 cup peach vodka
- 24 ounces lemon lime soda
- 2 peaches, sliced for garnish
- 1 pint Bing cherries for garnish
- 1 pint strawberries for garnish
- Fill a large pitcher half way with ice. Add lime and orange slices, white wine, vodka, and soda. Stir and allow the flavors to marry. Garnish with peaches, cherries, and strawberries.